NEG was founded in June of 2000 as a full service environmental remediation company. National Environmental Group serves a wide range of customers and has successfully completed a multitude of large projects.
NEG is a member of the International Safety Network (ISN) Program.
We are also signatory to collective bargaining agreements with the Abatement Workers and International Laborers.
We Specialize In:
- Asbestos and lead based paint management and removal
- Proper handling and disposal of regulated universal wastes (PCB-containing equipment and mercury containing electrical fixtures and switches)
- Site decontamination-decommissioning
- Lab packing of chemicals/liquids characterization of waste and disposal
- Lead based paint remediation, hazard reduction and regulatory compliance
- Soil and liquid handling and disposal
- Waste water and drinking water sediment/sludge removal, treatment and disposal
- Abatement of microbiological (mold impacted) material